Wednesday 25 May 2011

Love Story T________T









My heart was beating very fast when I first saw him, the way he glanced at me I felt like I caught a shooting star. I

started to wonder what was his name?, oh I was surprise when I knew he was my classmate Muhammad Haiqal Haqimi, I saw his nametag. I saw him from far that was the best thing I could do, that was the first day I was in West High School.



“ Umaira Annisya, you can sit besides Putri Ariyana “



“ Thank you teacher “ I followed her ordered.



“ RINGGGGGGG….RINGGG “



The bell rang it was time to go back home. I walked besides the cliff near to the river of Mambai, a smile was drawn on my lips. I realize that I can refresh my mind after a year of hard toil, West High School was the best school in my country, that’s why only the excellent students could enrolled this cluster school.

“ Miss !!, Miss !!”



Suddenly I heard someone calling for my name, when I turned back the awesome of Haiqal smile surprise me, my voice become fumbling.



“ Hai, do your house near by?” He asked



“ Urm, a…yes “



“ Erm you are Umaira right?”



“ Ha? How do you know my name? “



“ We are in the same group right “



“ What?Why I don’t know about this?”



“Madam Maria tell us earlier, you are day dreaming right, haha”



My cheek become hot...

The air were filled with the sound of the squished of the autumn leaves left us with the blessing of blossom love a give from Him…





* * *



Day after day, we become more and more close. My little heart were captured by his attention towards me. I am falling for him. I realize I cannot go on my life without him, he is my inspiration, he is the reason for my flying color result in exam and he is the reason for me to live and work hard in study.



“ Arghh…I’m so tired already, why must our teacher gives a lot of homework!” my little heart despain.



When I looked around I saw a letter, my faced turned sorrow. My fingers played around on a formal letter that arrived two week ago. I change my view on a window, a scenery of backyard garden calm me. I sang a song by Lenka to entertain my aching heart….

“ I’m just a little girl

Caught in a middle

life is a maze

and love is a riddle

I don’t know where to go

I can’t do it alone I’ve tried

and I don’t know why”



Suddenly a sound had disturbed my calmness,



“ Tiitt,,Tittttt…”

A message from Haiqal..



“ Umaira can I borrow your chemistry notes?”



“ Sure, but take it by yourself” I answered his message





* * *



“ Umaira !! Haiqal at down stair !!” called my mother, and I am very sure that she is at the kitchen.



“ Good evening Umaira”



He take the thick chemistry notes from my little fairer hand, then he throw his sweet smile to me.

Under the open sky, I wish I have a strength to faced him, my eternal love. The clouds are flow with the air, synchronize together, and I started to say..



“ Haiqal I am falling in love with you” I said that greatest words hardly. My heart start to beat more faster, and my check become more pinkish.



The air were filled with the sound of the squished of the autumn leaves leaving me with a greatest moment ever…



“ WHAT?? Are you crazy?”



“ Yes I am crazy with you” he keep quiet and started to say something that I remember until my soul taken by God.



“ Hey you look yourself at mirror first !! , a girl like you are not suit with me !!NEVER , unless you are Putri, beautiful, gorgeous..HAH”



I stared him for again for a millions time I guess, I felt so ashamed to had been treated for that way. A river of tears stream down onto my face. His eyes full of anger, Oh my God what have I done?. The weather turn bad, rain fall down heavily. Suddenly, I felt that I can’t breathing, my head become dizzy, and then I remembered nothing….



* * *

When I open my eyes I realize that I were in a hospital, I woke up my mother ,

“ Mum, what happen?”



“ All praise to The only God, you are ok now my dear.”



“ What do you mean Ma”



“ here is a letter from Haiqal that he wrote before the operation”

……………………



“ Dear my lovely Umaira Annisya,



Do you know when the first time I fall in love?. For the first and the last time is with you, my friend. You are the most perfect friend, and may be a lover too. First time I saw you I know that you are my destiny, the place where I belong to, is with you. Not your beauty who catch my heart, but your faith and your strength whose gives me a hope. Not your cleverness which drag me but your sincere towards people around you and your life who make a man heart melt. You are the one, my only inspiration to gain and boost my hopes towards my short lives, the one whom God send when I’ve lose my hopes. So remember my dear Umaira, when your time get hard and there is no ways for you to turn, turn to the “Syirhotol Mustakim” , the true path of muslim, turn to Him because as he promise He will always be there. When you read this letter you should know that He loves me more than you. The day that we were drag into a fight is the day that I know you have a heart failure. I present you a life again because I love you. Since 3 years ago I know that I had a brain tumor, I can’t accept your love Umaira. But I present you all my life..



From your friend



Muhammad Haiqal Haqimi ….”





A flow of tears stream down onto my face, I hug my mother. If I know that is the last time I can see you Haiqal, my heart wouldn’t feel this despain, I love you…



* * *



“ My dear what are you staring at?” a voice rolling down all the moment I had with Haiqal many years ago.



“ Nothing Dr. Al- FAteh”



“ Haha, looks at my sweet wife, how can’t I fall in love with you. Do you know what? First time I saw you in Cairo I know that you are my destiny, the place where Muhammad Al-Fateh belong to, is with Umaira Annisya’. Not Umaira beauty who catch my heart, but Annisya’ faith and her strength whose gives Muhammad Al-Fateh a hope. Not Annisya’ cleverness which drag me but Umaira Annisya’ sincere towards people around her and her life whose make a man heart melt. You are the one,my wife, my only inspiration to gain and boost my hopes towards my journey as a savior.



He gives me a smile which bought me again to Haiqal memories. I hug my husband and left all my sadness and sorrow to him.



“ Don’t cry Doctor Umaira Annisya’, or else your patient will scared to make any operation with you, don’t ever let your tears brought you down…….





LOVE QOUTE



You will not appriciate love until you loss it ……



TINGGALKAN PESANAN ATAU KOMEN-KOMEN YANG MEMBINA DI BAWAH YE..KERJASAMA ANDA DIHARGAI…T.T

+ THANKS BAGI PERSON YANG SUDI MEMBACA...N ESPECIALLY YANG POST KOMEN..KOMEN YANG MEMBINA//TRIMAS



( Ni bukan la first karya aku, cerita ni aku tulis base on kisah hidup aku, perspektif aku on cerita cinta n berdasarkan imagination aku jugak..Aku memang suke cerita cinta yang based on pengorbanan coz ia sesuatu yang indah)

No comments: