Friday 24 May 2013

When the perfectness comes...





I look up to the sky
Blue, white and shining sun
I always asked Allah before

"O' please ya Allah gives me someone who can love me perfectly just the way I am"


Everyday and night I come with this dua'

I wonder, 
When the prince will come and love me perfectly
I'm dreaming of becoming someone's princess...

I laugh 
Cause I'm full of weakness
How can someone love me 
When I am no one?
Wasn't that funny?

People come and go
While I'm searching for my mr perfect
I still watching and searching
With tears, laugh and gloomy time
That I've gone through
I fall and cry 
Cause I couldn't find one

On that day
When I stood up
People rushing everywhere
Catching up time
I guess
And he stand in front of my eyes

Now I found him..
He scared, happy, cry, worried
And all these is for me
Wasn't that perfect enough
When he accept me totally
And he love me sincerely?
I think this enough

This is not the love story
Of Qais and Laila
Neither nor Adam and hawa
This is just the story of us
The man that Allah send for me 
Alhamdulillah



No comments: