Sunday 17 July 2011

I WISH

Singapore T_T
;)  Holland

Jyeahh France woo :O

Sakura at lovely Japan :/  


I dunno where is this China or Holland ermm :* Maybe
I WISH New Zealand ^.~/ 

 Singapore at least ~~ ^___^'




Suddenly I'm thinking of "what a lucky life if I born in a rich family"
I can go to Hong Kong, Switzerland, or atleast I can effort myself to Singapore......
Can buy what I want, dress ,new lappy ngee~~~
Can know new friends from rich family also (Pride and Prejudice)
Can be a shopaholic rawr..
Can own a car, can enjoy life, party huh...
Or at least I wish our batch can study abroad..It's unfair for us..warghhh

=.-" what a bad life.....

But..
I'm stupid fellow
All of this is written in my luh mahfuz...
I am really happy and Alhamdulillah..
I have mom, father ,kak, and all my brothers...
They are really great people I've ever know Alhamdulillah :D



 ngajuk la ~.~/


No comments: